Problems with touchpad scroll after suspend

Hi,
   I have a laptop Acer Aspire 1414WLCi with Debian Sid, and after some time, I get almost everything working fine.
The last problem is that after resuming of a suspend-to-ram, the touchpad scroll doesn't work.
If I connect a external usb mouse, the scroll of the usb mouse stop work too.
The only way of have the scroll back is do a: $ /etc/init.d/gdm restart.

This is the Touchpad section of the xorg.conf:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier "Touchpad"
        Driver "synaptics"
        Option "SendCoreEvents"
        Option "Device" "/dev/input/event1"
        Option "Protocol" "auto-dev"
        # Next line required only if you want to disable the mousepad while
        # typing:
        # Option "SHMConfig" "on"
        # The rest of the options are NOT required, just a default
        # similar to the Windows drivers with non of the extra features.
        Option "LeftEdge" "1900"
        Option "RightEdge" "5400"
        Option "TopEdge" "1400"
        Option "BottomEdge" "4500"
        Option "FingerLow" "25"
        Option "FingerHigh" "30"
        Option "MaxTapTime" "180"
        Option "MaxTapMove" "220"
        Option "VertScrollDelta" "100"
        Option "MinSpeed" "0.02"
        Option "MaxSpeed" "0.18"
        Option "AccelFactor" "0.0018"
        # Option "SHMConfig" "on"
EndSection

I using the sysfs_power_state + hibernate(and NOT suspend2) program to suspend-to-ram.
This is a piece of the /etc/hibernate/hibernate.conf:

### sysfs_power_state
## To use /sys/power/state to suspend your machine (which may offer
## suspend-to-RAM, suspend-to-disk, standby, etc) comment out all the options
## above for Software Suspend 2, below for acpi_sleep, and uncomment this line.
## You may replace mem with any one of the states from "cat /sys/power/state"
UseSysfsPowerState mem
PowerdownMethod shutdown

A think that after a resume the system loses the X configurations of the touchpad, but I don't know why.
Somebody has some solution?

Thanks!!

Max Velasques