Re: external vga -- ibm thinkpad 600e, neomagic driver

--On 25 October 2005 22:34 -0400 Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks -- after much straining I have a working debian/sid install
on my new (recycled) laptop. a thinkpad 600E with neomagic nm220 video
chipset.  I have a working xorg.conf which unfortunately does not
support the external vga.

This won't really help you. But on my TP600E, with XFree86, when I plugged it into a data projector it worked perfectly first time. I did have to press whichever Fn-key it is to enable the external monitor.

Martin Bright

--
Martin Bright
Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Liverpool