Re: A notebook for Debian?

http://www.linuxcertified.com/debian-linux-laptop.html

Rodolfo Medina wrote:

I'm gradually migrating from Mandrakelinux to Debian.
As soon as possible I want to buy a notebook.
Going around the shops I saw a certain number of notebooks,
that I'm reporting below. I couldn't find any of them listed at:

http://tuxmobil.org/mylaptops.html

nor at:

http://www.linux-on-laptops.com

. Is maybe anybody out there who has a direct Debian experience
(positive or negative) with any of those machines?
Before buying, I'd like to be sure that Debian Sarge 3.1
(and possibly Mandrake 10.1 also)
will work fine with the machine I'm buying.

Thanks indeed,
Rodolfo

------------------------------------
Acer 3002LMI
Acer TM 2312LM
Acer Aspire 4021WLMI
Acer Aspire 2413LMI
Acer AS 1642WLM
Acer T/M 2355 LMI
Asus A3500E
Asus M5200AE
Asus Z9200VC
Benq A32.Y01
Compaq HP R3425EA
Compaq HP R4017EA
Compaq HP R4115EA
HP NX 6110PY500e
HP Pavilion ZV6181EA
Olidata CW 1340
Olidata VS2726
Packard Bell Easy Note S8400A
Toshiba Tecra A3
Toshiba Tecra A5 PTA51E

giupy wrote:

http://www.shoprcubed.com/products.asp?cat=27

Thanks,
but on the site that you indicate laptops only load Fedora and Red Hat.
Besides, I can't do on line purchases.

Rodolfo

Sponsor:
La tua opinione dona 1 Euro al mondo, partecipa anche tu!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3668&d=22-10