double OS?

hello,

I installed a new version of ubuntu and was quite happy for 1) the
debian system itself 2) having done this by myself.
Then, to avoid certain problems and to have the possibility "just in
case", I installed a version of Windows XP. And now, I haven't got the
opportunity to start ubuntu. What did I do wrong?

here what a did, about:
- 3 partitions: ext3, swap (small), fat32.
- ubuntu on ext3 mount on /, and windows on fat32 mount on /windows/
- to the question shall it install that program that permits to choose
which os, I said yes.

thank you for answering
best regards
patrice copin