Re: Wifi configuration problem

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 22:15 +0200, Luc MAIGNAN wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to configure a wifi pcmcia card DWL-G650+ on a laptop with
> Sarge. I've installed ndiswrapper, and configure the card via iwconfig.
> All seems to be good (the card is connected to the access point), but I
> can't reach anyone on my network (the network is well configured, all is
> ok via an 3com ethernet card).
>
> Has anyone an idea ?

Yeah, sounds like your routing tables are not configured.  Could you
post a few things to help?  (In order of importance)

1)  The output of running the "route -n" command as root.
2)  Your ifconfig configuration command.
3)  The interface names for your ethernet card and your network card
4)  The static IP that you are assigning to your laptop
5)  The static IP of your router/firewall
6)  The address range of your network (is it a /16, a /24, or something
in-between?)

-Ian