Re: Problems installing apsell-pt

Try using aptitude, by running aptitude.  After press the / key, and type in the package name.  press enter, then the + key, then g twice, then after download finishes, press enter.  Read the docs for more info.  I personally use for all installs it works well and automatically uninstalls packages installed for dependcies.

On 9/11/05, Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> wrote:
Joao Lourenco <Joao.Lourenco@di.fct.unl.pt > writes:

> Hi all,
>
> This is not laptop specific, but I hope someone can give me a hand
> anyway!
>
> I've been trying to install "aspell-pt" on my debian-sid for some time.
> Unfortunately  unsuccessfully!  Transcript follows...
[...]
> Can it be my fault?  Is it a bug in the package dependencies?  Or is
> just my local packages database messed up?

http://bugs.debian.org/aspell-pt

It needs updating for current aspell, as explained in the bug reports.

--
Society is never going to make any progress until we all learn to
pretend to like each other.