Re: partition with debian sarge net_install

Il giorno sab, 03/09/2005 alle 13.06 +0000, Ait Bouizargane Mohamed ha
scritto:
> Hi all;
> I have some problems with my installation of debian sarge using
> net_install, the problem is that i can't find all my partitions.
> the installation gaves me just all the dd but in reality i have 4
> partition if someone have a solution plez help me.
> (I have a IBM Thinkpad R40)

Please fire a bug report to debian-installer and go to debian-boot
mailing list, it should be great if you can send an installation report
(refer to http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/apas04.html) for
details.

Regards
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.