debian-devel thread (Re: Do we still need libc5?)

This is a thread being discussed on debian-devel.  Patrick apparently
rewrote the address to debian-laptop by mistake when he responded to a
message posted to debian-devel.  Let's not split the discussion.  If
this interests you, read the debian-devel thread and reply there.

Thanks
Bob