Re: Debian Laptop problem and guide repository.

That is exactly what I am shooting for and want to see. I have been
working on changes to the installer and I just started working on a custom
cd iso that will use new versions of discover, hotplug, newer kernel
modules, and more laptop related modules/drivers. I feel there is a large
enough following for Debian on laptops to warent this.

But please when done get the configs to me. I am hoping to have the first
version of the site up by sept 15, 2005.

--Philip