display in 1600*1200 and mouse in 1600*600

Hello,

I've just succeeded to get my geforce2 go work on my dell inspiron 8100 with driver 7174 from nvidia with Debian Sarge and my display is in 1600*1200, but my mouse stays in the middle top of the display and its height is twice smaller than it should be and it acts on the whole height of the screen. When I click in the middle, the mouse cursor acts in the bottom of the screen: 600 pixels in height with the mouse represents 1200 pixels on the screen. It's a very bizarre problem. I had to define the screen size but the problem is still here.
Any idea?

Thanks,
Philippe