help needed on Debian installation in Presario 2190US

I am trying to install Debian 3.1 stable into presario
2190US notebook. The native OS is Windows XP Home in
C:\ while I am trying to installing debian into D:\.

When I boot the notebook, Debian installer in the
CD-ROM is run automatically. I pressed "Enter" to
install. But in the "Choose Language" page, all my
keyboard buttons are disabled or not recoganized, so
that I could not choose the language to move on.

Can anyone help give me a hand or hint? Thanks very
much!

York

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs