home WPA-secured network -- as simple as possible

Hi,

I have decided that I would like to switch home network (just our two
notebooks) to wireless and I would like to make it WPA-secured. Can anybody
suggest the most simple WPA configuration using wpasupplicant, please?

Thanks a lot,

Matej

- Do you think of yourself as a Christian artist?
- I'm an artist who is a Christian. I'm not a Christian artist.
      -- Johny Cash
         in his last interview