Re: Best "network manager"

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 23:10 +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Bill Moseley wrote:
> > Is anyone doing something in a similar way, yet automated -- or
> > perhaps has a better suggestion?  I haven't looked at it yet, but I
> > suppose SMTP AUTH or some other authentication method would be less
> > work when connecting from different locations.
>
> Would this simple script help (consider it released under MIT/X license and
> it expects exim4)?

Also people are welcome to use the setmailrelay helper script from
'whereami', which supports exim, exim4, qmail, postfix and sendmail in
this regard.

Cheers,
					Andrew McMillan.

Andrew @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd,  PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/            PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)803-2201      MOB: +64(272)DEBIAN      OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
              How many things I can do without! -- Socrates