Re: Problem with T42p, ipw2200 and ACPI

> >> First one: ACPI doesn't suspend correctly (echo 3>/proc/acpi/sleep)
> >> the machine, sometimes it works, somtime not.
> > You might need kernel parameter "acpi_sleep=s3_bios" on some
> > machine, which is working fine on my asus laptop.
>
> Thanks for your reply ... I fell less alone ;)
>
> I've already tried acpi_sleep=s3_bios, but no success :(
>
> The sleep process seems to be stopped by mysqld, or just doesn't work.

yes, I met problem with mysqld also, and I shutdown it before
suspending.

Another parameter about sleep is ``acpi_sleep=s3_mode'', you can
refer the kernel parameters document in the Documentation dir of
kernel source.

Regards,
WANG, Xu
Ph.D. Candidate
Service & Terminal lab,
Wireless Technology Innovation Institute,
Beijing University of Posts & Telecommunications (BUPT)
Postal Add.: P.O. Box 92#, BUPT, Bei Jing 100876, China
Tel.: +86-10-62283699 ext. 311
Fax.: +86-10-62283553
E-mail: gnawux@mail.edu.cn