Re: i810 driver and X

<odesláno & mailováno>

Martin Theiss wrote:
> I advice you not to take my packages anymore. There are newer ones, which
> will also get into unstable. According to the latest Debian newsletter
> have a look at http://people.debian.org/~nobse/xorg-x11/

I have a problem with these p.d.o packages (see attached output from dpkg
--configure -a). It seems to me that whole problem (I cannot upgrade even
x-window-system-core) is in the library libglul-xorg, which cannot be
installed, because it conflicts with xlibmesa-glu 4.3.0.dfsg.1-14 from
http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian/ packages, which are required by kcontrol
and many other KDE packages, which I would love to have installed (like
kscreensaver, python2.3-qt3, grass, etc.). Does anybody know about the
solution for this problem, please?

        Thanks a lot for any reply,

                Matej

Home is where ~/.bashrc is.