Re: Batch Resize, how to?

Benedek Frank wrote:
> Thanks
>
> I have written a script that seems to do the job:
>
> for img in `ls *.jpg`
> do
>   convert -resize 800x600 $img resized-$img
> done

I suggest putting double quotes around $img and resized-$img. Without them,
your script will bork on filenames that include space or other special
characters. Do not use single quotes, that would cause $img not to be
expanded and instead used literally.

j.

p.s. please, consider deleting the text of grant-parent posts and other
unecessary parts of the original mail, when replying.

"We did a risk management review.  We concluded that there was no risk of
any management." -- Dilbert
:wq