Re: Latest ipw2200 driver breaks when used with wpa_supplicant

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 08:03:41AM +0200, Benedek Frank wrote:
[..]
> As far as I know, once you put it into modprobe, you dont need discover
> to find it. Put it in the blacklist of discover, and it will be loaded
> with the real options you wanted it to be loaded.
>
> On a sidenote, I had discover and hotplug doing the discoveries at the
> same time, and there is no need to have two hardware finder service, in
> my opinion, so I disabled, and reinstalled discover all together.

Do you mean:

a) Keep discover but disable it Keep hotplug
b) Keep discover but disable some of it (blacklist?) Keep hotplug
c) Keep discover but disable some of it (blacklist?) Purge hotplug

Sorry, but your last paragraph is not clear to me.

--
Chris.
======