Re: Attaching to a remote desktop?

Thank you very much, it sounds like that is what will get the job done.

Regards,

Arjen Verweij

Vincent Bernat wrote:

OoOEn cette  fin de  matinée radieuse du  mercredi 29 juin  2005, vers
11:34, Arjen Verweij <a.verweij@student.tudelft.nl> disait:

I'm looking for a mechanism to connect to a machine that runs Debian. My client (laptop) runs Debian SID. Basically I want some sort of VNC that will give me the desktop the user at the workstation is seeing, not a fresh one.

You need x11vnc. It is a VNC server which attaches itself to a running
X11 server.