New toshset packages.

Greetings (and apologies for the cross-post),

[I am not on debian-laptop, so please CC me from that list]

I have just uploaded (via my sponsor) new a toshset package to Sid.  The
version is 1.68.  I would appreciate as much feedback as possible on
this new version.  This version supports accessing the toshiba functions
either through APM or ACPI.  However, to get the proper ACPI
functionality, you will need the experimental Toshiba ACPI driver patch
[0] applied to your kernel.

The author hopes to get this patch into the mainline kernel eventually.
But until then, I would appreciate it if some brave souls could apply it
and test the ACPI functionality.  If you do, please be sure and email
the output of 'toshset -v -q' to Charles [1], the upstream toshset
developer.  If possible, compare the output of 'toshset -v -q' under APM
and ACPI.

Thanks,

-Roberto

[0] http://memebeam.org/toys/ExperimentalToshibaAcpiDriver