Re: klaptop indicates 0%

> I've seen a similar FUBAR with the DSDT on resuming (but not on the
> initial boot) with 2.6.11.
> It might (!?) be related modules not having suspend/resume support, such
> as the to the firewire (1394) modules. (I also saw this problem causing
> the touchpad to get associated with the keyboard drivers so moving the
> mouse created a character stream. Much fun!)

Our problem is actually related to reading out the battery status, and not
suspending (for me it happens even although I never suspend/resume).
Suspending was only a side effect of the (incorrectly) indicated low battery
level.

So blacklisting the ieee1394 modules (which I don't even have loaded) does not
help with that problem.

Thanks anyways,
Frank