Re: klaptop indicates 0%

> Klaptop indicates every now and then that that there is 0% power present.
> That causes tasks to stop and the machine to go suspend mode. As quickly as
> it gets into suspend it gets out of it again, because the real amount of
> power is seen. This happens plugged in and running on batteries.
>
> Does anyone know what causes this?

I am experiencing the same behaviour (but I disabled the automatic Shutdown).
This always goes along with the following Kernel debug message:

[ACPI Debug] String: [0x09] "BST Start"
evregion-0405: *** Error: Handler for [EmbeddedControl] returned AE_TIME
 dswexec-0446 [155] ds_exec_end_op        : [Store]: Could not resolve
operands, AE_TIME
 psparse-1138: *** Error: Method execution failed [\_SB_.PCI0.BAT0._BST] (Node
ffff8100016b71b0), AE_TIME
acpi_battery-0208 [147] acpi_battery_get_statu: Error evaluating _BST

So this is (at least here) not a fault of klaptop, but a problem in the ACPI
system (maybe the DSDT?) or the specific BIOS.
I have noticed, that this only happens under (not necessarily high) load and
not while the laptop just sits there doing nothing.

This doesn't help you, but may provide further clues?

Frank