Re: My LCD screen is not as bright as it is in Knoppix or ms-win

Hi, Jochen Schulz,

I also think about it. Maybe I am wrong. :)

But I also think that firefox, in blank page, is not as white as IE.
hahha, so funny.

I heard from somewhere that may be the "gamma" problem. I am trying to
use "xgamma" to find something out.