Re: Toshiba T1950CT

THEDUKE wrote:

My daughter has a Toshiba T1950CT and I am trying to find the operations manual for to download. Would you know where I could get a copy. Thanks for your time
Kerry

Googleing toshiba T1950CT gives lots of options. However you may be able to order an operations manual from this website. <http://www.notebook-laptop-repair.com/toshibalaptoprepair.htm> You may have to call a toll free number which is *1.800.999.4409. This is the best I can do if anyone else can help please do.

Brandon Richards
*