Re: New toshutils package

Le mardi 31 mai 2005 à 13:03 -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez a écrit :
> Please CC me or reply directly as I am not on debian-laptop.
>
> I have recently taken over maintaing the toshutils package.  I have
> patched it to use GTK2 instead of GTK+ (this was a personal pieve of
> mine for a long time).  There should be no functional impact on the
> operation of the program, but I would like to encourage anyone that
> comes across a bug to file a report.  (The reportbug package is really
> handy for this).

I am the recent (but reluctant) possessor of a Toshiba Satellite P30,
which seems far more built for gaming and multimedia than for work, and
would be pleased to help testing toshutils and toshset as long as you
indicate clearly where to get the experimental packages (I am only using
Sarge sources) and if recompiling my kernel is mandatory (I have 2.6.8
and 2.6.11) as I hate compiling stuff.

I will probably need a bit of assistance and am quite busy for the next
few weeks though.

Yannick