Re: OSS community interaction (was: Re: *** bluber *** Re: Male xxxxxx enhancement formula^)

On Sunday 29 May 2005 17:20, Ian Greenhoe wrote:

> We already have the how-to-unsubscribe message attached to most
> messages.  Perhaps we should ask the list maintainers to change that to
> point to the URL, instead.  If we were to have a monthly mailing list
> reminder, it should definitely include the web form.

As it is now, the link under the signature should be:
"To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to \
mailto:debian-laptop-REQUEST@lists.debian.org?subject=unsubscribe";

most mail programs (excluding the current version of KMail in ubuntu!, but
including Outlook Express) correctly open a mail with the subject filled in.
--
derek