Re: Onboard Intel modem

Hi.

No, I use alsa (+esd) for sound. Can you provide your
`lspci | grep -i modem`?
BTW, have you made any kind of special setup for all this stuff to work?
I mean is modprobe.d/alsa written by alsaconf enough to work properly?

After modprobing I hear some kind of click and sound stops.

--
WBR,
 Alexander A. Vlasov