Re: Re: pcmcia wireless adaptor, hw fault or kernel bug?

I'm quite confident it isn't the same problem:
1) the card has NEVER came back to life by itelf;
2) I 've the same problem using a "real" AP (3Com OfficeConnect), rather than
a linux-box acting as an AP (PCI prismGT card in Master mode); moreover ftp
between others clients (connected with the AP) works.

I would like to be sure that the hardware is not defective before submitting a
bug to kernel developers... ;-)

g.