Re: Sarge on Presario 2200

I am using Presario V2000, and encounter the same problem.
My solution is when booting, use right CTRL+C to terminate the loading
of i810_audio, you should press the key right before the loading!

Then the system will go on to boot but without module for net card.
After booting, use "modprobe 8139too" (it is the net card driver for
v2000) to enable the module for net card.

Using this method, you can log into the system. Next work should be
recompiling the kernel that is what I am doing now.