Re: How to replace Memory on a Toshiba Tecra 8100

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 12:12:15PM -0700, Tony Macias wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to open or what part of the laptop I have to open to
> get to the memory sockets for a Toshiba Tecra 8100?

[looks]
Well, it isn't the modem, the battery or the DVD drive, so it must be
the cover with 2 screws underneath closest to the PCMCIA slots :-)

I had no luck with the SODIMMs from my friend's Compaq - I think it has
fairly tight requirements.

Richard