Re: Sarge on Presario 2200

Hello.

So did I.
Woody installed successfully, and dist-upgrade completed fine, but it
doesn't solved the problem.
Well, without hotplug laptop boots successfully, but
1) modprobe i810_audio still results in segfault
2) modprobe intel_agp hangs. I can switch to another console and run ps,
and I see modprobe in 'D' state (uninterruptable sleep).
Looks like booting with hotplug hangs because of this: it modprobes
intel_agp and remains frozen; because hotplug starts at single-user by
rcS, other virtual consoles aren't appeared yet.

--
WBR,
 Alexander A. Vlasov