Re: Install Debian No CDROM, USB Floppy and Wireless Card

Hi

Thanks for your info and help. In the meantime I got my Libretto working fine,
what I did I put the harddrive into another laptop. installed the base
system, put the hdd back to the Toshiba, and did the net install of sarge.
What was tricky is that with the 2.4 kernel, the PCMCIA did not get an IRQ.
That is why I was unable to install from the boot floppies Debian supplies,
because they have a 2.4.27 kernel. Once I installed a 2.6.8 kernel from
another laptop with Debian Sarge RC2 installer, it worked fine, and I could
make the Prism based card work in the PCMCIA slot, and pulled all the rest of
the distro from the NET.

Thanks for the help, and I am already making a Document on how to install
Sarge on the Libretto, so soon it will be listed on tuxmobil.org

Cheers

Bence