Re: IBM T42 - Sarge or Sid?

Haha, i love that -- wanabe dev. Aren't we all.
However, being a such, I run Sarge myself. I seem to be suspicious that Sid is
causing instability-problems to those of my friends who run it. Also, for my
lovely girlfriend, I will be using Sarge.

So, I suppose that it is obvious what /I/ recommend. :)

Kind regards, Anders Breindahl.