Re: Re: Delivery Bot (customer.service@bookplanetbookclub.com) [#3680288]

account number 672205832

i requested that book 'stink files 001 & stink files 002' do not mail to my grandsons.  they did arrive. monday they will be returned to your company

i must have a prior list to choose the books for my grandsons or all books will be returned immediately. i am ver particular of the books that my grandsons read ages 8 and 5 years old. i did not get a list. i did pay for the previous months books and have 2 more payments to complete contract.......