Re: Help with Raw CD images? (input/output error)

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:30:13 +0100, Ognjen Bezanov wrote:

> Essentially i wanted something similar to CUE and ISO files that i have
> seen windows programs like EAC do (EAC can for example store TOC
> contents and Gap info in a cue-sheet)
>
> Essentially i want to make a direct audiocd-to-audiocd copy, but with an
> image in between.

You can use "cdrdao read-toc" to create the equivalent of a CUE file,
which cdrdao calls a TOC file. The closest equivalent of an ISO image in
the audio-cd world is a simple audio file with appropriate sample rate,
channel count, bit resolution, etc. WAV will do, as will AIFF, etc.; it
doesn't really matter. You can then use cdrdao to burn a bit-for-bit copy,
with identical tracks, etc., using the TOC file and sound file as input.

My script will do what you desire, or you can dig through it for usage
examples.

HTH,

Reid