Re: Centrino support

Gokul Poduval a écrit :

centrino should be supported in debian. visit ipw2100 and ipw2200 are
available in contrib.
I confirm that Centrino is supported by sarge. Two days ago, I installed the ipw2200 driver on an Asus A3n15 laptop, and now the wifi is working as expected. I just had some trouble to configure it. For the installation of the driver, I followed the procedure indicated in

For the configuration, I took the configuration that I had obtained by installing ubunty warty on an Asus Travelmate 4001MLi, and I copied the following lines in file /etc/network/interfaces:

# The wireless network interface
auto eth1
iface eth1 inet dhcp
wireless_name Wifi Link