Re: Medion MD 95400 and Debian GNU/Linux

Hi Steffen,

I have installed debian on the same way like you. My first action was to use
qtparted to shrink the windows XP partitions. Then I have installed debian
and updated to the experimental version of debian and the 2.6.10 kernel. I
have no great problems upto now. What type are your problems concerning the
keyboard?

I have running the
- power managment (more than four hours active time) with powernowd
- wlan is working correctly with speedstep-centrino and wpa_supplicant
- touchpad with synaptics

The main problem I have is the support of the audio and special buttons for
starting/stopping the wland, bluetoothd, audio ...

Jan