Re: How to turn off internal monitor when using external one

On 02/17/05 19:35:17, Jason Martens wrote:
If you are using a radeon driver, do a man radeon and look for
"Panel
Off".  I added that line to my XFree86 config file, and it worked
beautifully.

Thank you very much.
It works while I'm in the GDM login windows (that is an improvement from the previous situation), but as soon as I log into Gnome, the backlight turns on again. I suppose you aren't using Gnome? Or maybe there's a Gnome config option for that as well?

Gerardo