Re: up arrow key doesnt work in X

On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 04:25 +1100, Mark M wrote:
> Hi, not sure if this is laptop or debian specific.
>
> I have 1 key that doesn't work in X - the up arrow key. It works under
> the console. I am not sure where to start looking to solve.

did you (accidentally) define it as shortcut?
(Desktop Preferences->Keyboard Shortcuts)

cheers,
Hp.
--
Hanspeter Kunz                  Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                   Department of Information Technology

Spamtraps: hkunz.bogus@ailab.ch hkunz.bogus@ifi.unizh.ch
---
What you don't know won't help you much either.
		-- D. Bennett