Re: HD problem, Debian Sarge 2.6.9, 30GB IBM HD

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 10:34 am, omega_monk wrote:
> --- William Ballard <nospam_40811@alltel.net> wrote:
> > Hard drives fail.  It happens.  Use this as an opportunity
> > to get a bigger drive with a higher RPM.
>
> If this is a new Dell, it should be replaced under warranty.

Yes, I know. The problem is that I need to send the laptop in, etc. What a
hassle. Plus the fact that I will move to Hungary in 1 week, and they dont
have international support. That is why I was hoping to see some positive
facts, but I guess it must be a hardware failure.

Thanks

Ben