Re: Power-Button

Am 2004.11.16 16:43 schrieb(en) Andreas Tille:
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Koen Vermeer wrote:

Just asking the obvious: Have you tried loading these modules or are
they loaded in the boot process automatically? Can you do a grep ACPI
dmesg?
My last experiment shows a further hint that the modules seem to be loaded
correctly:

# /etc/init.d/acpid stop
Stopping Advanced Configuration and Power Interface daemon: acpid.
# cat /proc/acpi/event
button/lid LID 00000080 00000003
button/lid LID 00000080 00000004
button/lid LID 00000080 00000005
button/lid LID 00000080 00000006
button/lid LID 00000080 00000007
button/lid LID 00000080 00000008

Perhaps it sounds silly but I thought that the power button of my T21 wouldn't work as well. One day I pressed it for ca. 3 seconds (not to long because this means a hard reset) and voila.... ;)

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict