Re: Problems using ndiswrapper kernel modules

Yes!  I'm having the same problem.  I posted it to debian-user (
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2004/08/msg01560.html ).
The issue, I think, is that the kernel that you and I are
running is custom-built before it ever gets to us.  As a result
we don't have the source, and therefore we can't build modules.
I think the only solution (and what I'm going to do if no one
responds to my message on debian-user for a couple of days) is
to build a new kernel from 2.6.7 source and then add the
ndiswrapper module.

--
Brian Samek
zensunni_koan@yahoo.com