Re: idepci to vanilla

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 08:31:39AM -0800, Andrew Roth wrote:

> (not really related, but curious aboutit anyhow:) How do I find out
> what debian stable cd any arbitrary package I find at the debian
> packages web site is on?

"apt-cdrom add" each of the 7 CD's, and when you run dselect, use "apt",
not "cd" as the access method.  Using dselect or aptitude, you won't
need to go to the website to search for packages.

--
I don't care what your stupid software says, you did NOT receive a virus
from me!  No wonder there are so many email viruses, when the antivirus