Low battery logs me out

I'm running Debian/unstable with KDE and everytime my battery is running
low (about 2-4%) there is a not framed KDE(?) popup and I'm getting logged

Within the KDE Control Center/Power Control/Laptop Battery/Low Battery
Warning and Low battery Crtitcal the change system state is "none".

I don't believe it's very usefull to waste my last energy in a logout. How
can I cange this behavior? Is there any reason this is the default

cu Floh