Re: resume from standby with power button

Benedek Frank <bence@celifornia.com> - Mon, Dec 20, 2004:

> Try, suspend the computer, and then close the lid, and open. The computer
> should come back up, even with no video. Of course, try using the latest
> kernel, 2.6.9. If computer comes back, ping it etc, and then write back here
> with the result.

 Humm, I've got the problem described by the OP *only* with 2.6.9, not
 with Debian's (actually, doesn't see power buttons
 events at all, which I'm fine with).  I've been running fine with for ages, so I warmly recommend it!

Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>