Re: MIC's loud and Speaker screams when sound module loads. Why?

On Thursday 02 December 2004 03:17 pm, p wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 01:17:25PM -0800, Benedek Frank wrote:

> > > Did you set SAVEMIXER=yes in /etc/default/aumix?
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I dont have that file. All aumix files I have, are the following:
> >
> > ben-linux:/home/ben# locate aumix
> > /etc/init.d/aumix
>
> __deletia__
>
> > Thanks for helping
> >
> > Bence
>
> //
>
> as root, you can create the one-line file
> with a line editor--vi, sex, elvis-tiny....
>
> luck.
>
> kthxbye.
>
> b.
>
> //
Hi

Okay, I did as you said. I created the file /etc/default/aumix and I put the
line in, just as you said.

Now, nothing changed unfortunately. When I run aumix again, it is now fixed,
the MIC and SPKR are both at null position, however during boot time, when
solo1 module loads, the speaker screams until KDM takes over.

Any thoughts?

Thanks