Re: how to debug a random freezing problem?

Try reversing them, putting the 512 where the 256 was. I recall that
on some of the systems I've worked on, the larger memory card had to
go in the lower-numbered slot.

Anyway, it couldn't hurt to try, and more memory is always a useful
idea.

Curt-

On Wednesday 10 November 2004 05:21, Adam Butler was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history