Re: Really small kernel

Thanks for all the answers,

In essence i want to keep the kernel  small so that it boots up as fast
as possible.

Plus the hardware is a 75mhz laptop with very little ram, i want to save
as much ram as i can for other programs, hence the need for a small
kernel.

As far as modules are concerned, i was under the impression that the
kernel + modules would be bigger (size wise) then having everything
together in one.

Do using (or not using) modules make a difference to the total size when
loaded into ram?