Reviewers wanted for Linux-Mobile-Guide

Hello,

the Linux-Mobile-Guide[1] guide covers laptop, notebook, PDA and mobile (cell)
phone related Linux features, such as installation methods (via network
interface, without CD/DVD drive, etc.), hardware features (PCMCIA, IrDA,
BlueTooth, APM, ACPI, etc.) and configurations for different environments.
It is published under the GNU Free Documentation Licence.

I have just submitted the new issue 3.15 to The Linux Documentation
Project - TLDP[2].  TLDP tries to achieve a quality assurance for
their documents and therefore requires a language and technical review
for all their HOWTOs and Guides before they will be published.

If you would like to help to review the document please send me
a note.

	Werner Heuser <wehe_at_tuxmobil.org>

	[1] http://tuxmobil.org/howto_linux_laptop.html
	[2] http://tldp.org/

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86