Re: debian sarge rc1 boot floppy disk doesn't recognize my hard drive

well... finally I use debian sid floppy images of 12/10/04, and... it
works!!

I liked very much the new installer's step where you can select
individuals modules to load during installation process... with a laptop
with low mem it's very nice.

Edgard.