Re: No sound after installing KDE...

I'm running ALSA with 2.6.8, but every time I start KDE (as opposed to
just leaving myself logged in) all the volume controls are reduced to
zero.  I turned on KDE sound service, no change. I am using kmix to
watch the problem and turn the volume up, it seems to work fine and I
haven't had any lock problems.

Curt-

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 08:00, Anders Breindahl was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history